Friday, July 31, 2009

Awwww , why ?

Today , I am feeling a little bit wobbbly .
Don't know why ? :/

Because I am reading all of this sweet quotes ,
Here take a look :

1."My night has become a sunny dawn because of you."-
-Ibn Abbad

2. "In my wildest dreams, you always play the hero. In my darkest hour of night, you rescue me, you save my life."-
-Bliss and Cerney

3.Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else

4. When you hurt me...
I still wanted you.
When you ignored me..
I still smiled at you.
When you were with another girl..
I was still happy for you..
And after all this time..
I still love you <3 (Ouwhhh , I loveee this one ! )

5.Im 99.9% sure he doesnt like me but its the 0.1% that keeps me holding on.

6.I have made you my everything, and you have made me what? just that one girl you call when your bored, your last resort? well baby im standing up for myself for once so dont come crawling to me.

7. 2 months later ur still on my mind, why the fuck wont u get out !?

8.I really wana let go of you.. its been 2 months apart now.. i keep thinking of u now cant get u outta my mind , im jus losing my mind

9.& it's always gonna be you. no matter how much i try to change that, you're always gonna be that one person that i'll never let go of, the one that i'll always be waiting for..

10.How do I be a friend and give you advice on girls when I'm completely and utterly in love with you? Please tell me how I'm meant to deal with that?!

11. What do you say to the boy you like when you meet the boy you love?

12. I no longer have to worry about seeing his name appear online, he wont talk to me anyway; guess I'm dead to him. (Yeahh , that's always true :[ )

13. Maybe if my heart stops beating it won't hurt this much.

14."Love is like a raindrop it keeps falling and falling but when it hits the ground, then it is finally all over."

15. I can tell you all the things that i dont like about you but i cant tell you to let me go because i love you.

16. If love never existed, humans would be robots.

17. I can't explain this feeling inside , It's more than just butterflies

18. & as i lay at night and close my eyes , your image suddenly fills my mind

19.Awh man ur jus so damn cute, but so not in the right distance as me =\ no one will ever know how i feel right now about this guy

20.I laugh,I cry,I smile,I frown,All because of this roller coaster called love.


That's all for noww , see yaa later !

No comments:

Post a Comment