Monday, October 5, 2009

May our friendship last forever ,

Quick update again ? Huishhhh , sorry you guys . And i know , nobody would ever and ever and ever read my pathetic blog . Who wants too ? So , i have to make it short , or maybe long ? Okay , i didn't came to SEKOLAH KEBANGSAAN , because one word : TER-tidur ;) . Yeah , i miss all the fun . Yadda yadda yadda . So what ? Jealous ? Gahahahahahaha , :D . Then went to sekolah agama . Woohooo , i am in the same group with HUSNA ! Yippppeeee ! But , the worse is , with HADI -.-'' . Yuckss :P And we are in the first group . Guess what ? Who is our captain ? Hadi laaa , sape lagi . All the boys in our group are use-less -.-''


So , then we yadda yadda yadda . No , berkerjasama - ing . Stupid group . Bhahahahaha XD . Yeahh , then . I have to do the amali pafa - ing . Because i didn't came on Friday . Huishhh . Then , urmm . I begged at Ustazah Maizatul and Azlinah , so that i could do it myself . And not people looking at me . But , they made fun infront of me . Bad luck maybe ? Then , the USTAZAH - ian gelak jee kat i . I was like : " USTAZAHH ! " . Then , semua tengok i semacam . And yadda yadda yadda . Finish :) Byebye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment