Monday, December 7, 2009

I know you guys don't care about me .



HELLo Hey Hye HELLo Again :(




I'm not in the mood btw . I'm totally devestated . And yeah , whatever with the spelling mistakes . & yeah , Im stupid . Gahh , i'm totally sad . Really really sad :'( . Only God knows how I feel . Err , and yeah . I don't know what to say . And yeah , people dissapointed me like ahh . I don't know . Like Barney dissapointed the kids he sang : " I love you , You love me , We are happy family , with a great big hug and a kiss from me to youu . Want you say i love you too " . He said i love you . But , he kissed another girl -.-'' . Gah , what a playboy Barney is . I hate him -.-'' . But , the barney song is stuck in my stupid head -.-'' . And yeah , whatever you say so . Im talking crap as usual :) . Heh , fish off == . And yeah , im totally sad . Again , i really don't know why . People are like letting me down . They wanted to go to the damn place , but now . They don't want to go . And yeah , i was the one who was so damn happy . And now this , fuck ahh wehh . Baik tido jer kat rumah . Tak yah lah perrgi . Senang sikit . Memang lah , aku dah lah tengah nak marah nih . Macam sial jer . Babi -.-'' . That's all jer lah , and yeah . Don't be mad at me . This is just my feelings . Im not in the mood btw . And yeah , my ego is controling myself . So , blame the ego . Thanks for reading this btw .


Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment