Friday, December 25, 2009

I'm a real big fan of yours , But I'm quiet a joke to you .




Hola Konnichiwa Hello Heyy Hyee :D

Yaww people who is reading this not so awesome cool blog you will ever see :) . So , as you see . I'm at Pulau Pinang already mah . People say it as the : " Pearl Of The Orient :D " .  So , I'm here already . I'm currently staying at The Gurney Hotel . & yeah , this place is totally awesome ! But the problem is , the internet is so damn slow ; Phft , yeah . BROADBAND - ____ - " When I was on the car , on the way to Penang . I sms-ed a few people . Yeah , Aini , Abdullah & Zaf . Zaf is on the way to Muar . So , becareful Zaaf ! :D Aini is on the way to Terengganu . Aku baru pergi sana lah wehh ! :D . Haha ! & Abdullah is at Sarawak -.-'' . Hahaha ! Bengap =.='' Hrmm , they are awesome . Except for Abdullah . Cehh , jkjk :D Err , then lepak in the room . Phft , awesome room XD And then , gi pool . No , not swimming . Just jalanjalan . It was COOL . Haha , oh yeah . Watched Zombieland & Bandslam DVD . It was cool though . Zombieland was like SHIT . Haha , funny but shitness :p . Phft , yeah . Okay , I think that's all . I gtg . Going to Parkson . Shopping & eating dinner . So , bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment