Sunday, December 20, 2009

Long Time No Updation And News .

Phftt , hello people :)
Yeah , i miss my blog so mucho much .
And my friends too ;-) .
& yeah , i didn't update a couple of days .
Wait , let me memorised my memory .
A week or more I didn't update .
Whatever -.-'' . Hahah !
Errrr , im not in the mood btw .
But , i really want to update .
Guess what ? Guess where am I ?
Hah hah ?
Im at TERENGGANU !
Woahhh , jauh gile nak mampos -.-'' . HAHA !
Yes , memang jauh gile nak mampos .
And yeah , im updating at a cyber cafe -.-''
Fish off :p . Phfffttttt , HAHA !
Lol , and yeah . I went there for some reasons .
Err , ade interview -________-"
Yesyes , mungkin i sekolah kat situ .
Hrmm , but it's AWESOME :D
Tomorrow ade interview kat MRSM KOTA PUTRA .
Phft , yeah . Hari tuu pergi kat Imtiaz , Kuala Terengganu .
The school was LARGE people !
Hehh , and yeah . WHATEVER :p
Hrmmmm , ape lagi ehh |
Oh yeah , luse dapat keputusan Imtiaz !
So , wish me luck for Tuesday and tomorrow yaww ;-)
And yeah , i want to stop updating lah dah .
See you , i don't know when :D
Hahahah , so okay . I will tell you guys later about the Imtiaz's interview .
Sooo , okayy . Byebye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment