Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Back away

Heyy , SALAM :D

I'm back :D . Heee , you guys wanna know my exam results ? Phft , not THAT bad :p . Okay , here goes ..

Bahasa Malaysia - 81 % ( Alhamdulillah , A ! Cukup makan jer :p )
English - 98 % ( Wee , the highest :D But , tak puas . Satu jer salah -__-" )
Maths - 80 % ( A ! Cukup makan jer :p )
Science - 73 % ( B =_=" . Phft , that's okay . I can try again ! )
Pendidikan Agama Islam - 98 % ( Satu tak jawab -.-'' . Rugi rugi rugi )
Kemahiran Hidup - 70 % ( I didn't memorize anything . Padanmuke aku :p )
Bahasa Arab - 96 % ( Nooo ! Menurun ! Dari 100 ! D: )
Sivik - 100 % ( Eleh , setakat 100 dalam Sivik . Ape kes ? )
Geografi - 78 % ( Near to A ! Ishh -___-" )
Sejarah - 78 % ( Highest in class . Ishh , i got B -.-'' )
Pendidikan Jasmani - IDK . But they said dapat A :)

BOLEH LAHH , I'm kindda satisfied . First time periksa . Okay kan ? So , I'm going to tell you guys what happen kebelakangan nih . But , to make it short . I'm just going to put SOME pictures . So , here goes :D


We , our HOMEROOM . Ibnu Rusyd ,  gave this to Miss Rudiyana when hari guru :D . Cool huh ? Phft , :D



Ahli homeroom Ibnu Rusyd10 ( girls only ) ! Woohooo , from the left .
Nadiah , Amirah , Hidayah , Aisya , Dalili and Zulaikha :D



1F Girls with our belove Miss Aimi ( English Teacher ) .
Malam Aspuri :D . Awesomee nightt !

Roomates <3 . Loveeyy themm :D
Tasmik gang ! I <3 them soo mucho much ! From left to right . From up :
Hidayah , Shahirah , Uzma , Amirah , Zulaikha , Ain , Nadiah , Sarah and Dalili



* SOME * of the boys of 1F . Koyass .



Olimpiad MRSM KOTA PUTRA :D .
From the left to right . UP :
Aisya , Ayesya , Nabila , Miss Hayani , Kak Afiqah , Amirah , Azwa , W.Amirah
Naufal , Ezzat , Aliff , Syahir , Hafizuddin , Sirhan , Naim , Faiq



UA ! Goo KOPU and GEMENCHEH !



KOPU & GEMENCHEH girls <3



Going crazy with Nadiah in the bus on the way to MRSM KT for a swim ;)



Group A members for the Ulul Albab team :D .
Me , Dalili , Amirah , Zulaikha , Anis and Nadiah :D . Lovee them <3

That's all I guess ? I got ALOT of homeworks to do -___-" . And I'm getting sleepy too . Phft , if anything NEW happens . I'll tell you guys . Okayy , byee . Salam :D

No comments:

Post a Comment