Sunday, November 28, 2010

centuries.

Hey people around the world!

Yeah, like centuries dah tak tulis kat blog nih. Hehehe, i guess dah berhabuk dah kot? Phft, pity. Sooo, IM BACK. Dah lama dah -.-'' Dari 11 November, and lemme tell you guys something ya know? School holidays are so not the bomb this year! It's like sooooo BORING to the maxzz! And yeah, homeworks are like bunches. Luckily, i touched it. And did some. SOME of em'. I did English only, because it effing easy. Just copy from the reference book :D Ain't I a smartypants? Phft, actually Im kindda tired of dramas lately. HOSTEL dramas. It's like never going to end. And, ntahlah. I'm speechless. Hrm, btw. It's going to be DECEMBER in two more days, that means....

"SCHOOL IS GOING TO OPEN!"

OHMYGOSH, more dramasss. GREATZZZ -.- And now im talking about school. I love school a lot, but dramas keep happenin. And that's like SHITZ. And you wanna know why do I LOVEE school a lot? Okay the reasons are...

1. FRIENDS, ( staying home is bored. fb fb fb, i dont have a life at home -.- )
2. STUDYING ( Oh okay, laugh. I know, nerdszz. But, studying sometimes are fun! :D )
3. HIM :p ( no commentszz )
4. HOSTEL! ( my own perfect busyuk bed ♥)
5. TEACHERSZZ ( hoyeah! 0.o)

That's all i guess why the reasons i lovee school -.-'' You wanna know something? I guess writing like a bitch is kind of fun! No, i meant is like puting the : "Z" at the back is kind of fun! I dont know why ive been crapping but who cares? Eh btw, i just knew people hate me :o woah, cool. So much for the good reputation. Currently hearing to : " Justin Bieber- Love Me" GAY? No, he's kind of okay. But, not that much :* Sorrybieber :p

So, that's all I guess from now? So tune in to AISYA :D Heheh, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment