Tuesday, November 30, 2010

sick

Hello, its currently having a flu. Fish you flu. And hrm. Didn't touch any homeworks today, I guess after blogging here. Im going to start with those homeworks. And yeah, today was so bored. I didn't do anything that was totally fun. And is totally waiting for any news update about the results of my exams. Ah, why do they want to post it so late? The school is so like giving me nerves. Ah, gotta be patient. And hoyeah, counting the days going to Bali! Hrm, what to talk? Oh okay, this one girl from this mrsm,( i dont remember the name of the mrsm ) she already got her results. And congratulations to her for getting 3.5! Eventhough I dont know you :D And i guess thats all. So, okay i gotta go. Wanna go do the GEO mind maps. Okay, au revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment