Tuesday, December 7, 2010

afraid

Hey. Hrm, so im so not in the mood. Maybe my pms is coming. So, whatever. Hrm, people are just like pissing me off currently. Oh yes, btw. I have a BAD ENGLISH GRAMMAR. Or whatsoever it's called ;D Hrm, idk. People are trying to betrayed me or something? Cause I got a pretty good feeling they are. Hrm, whatever. I so no that Im not that pretty like other girls. Im just a girl that's not prettylah -.-'' You don't understand, I know. People are giving me advise on something. But still, they don't understand a single thing. I don't care. Because, HRMPH. I don't know why. I know Im acting all emo rite now. But, some people just don't feel satisfied at me. Eventhough they don't show it to public or whatsoever. I guess they are just like that. What am I talking about? So, i guess that's all. Nite loves

No comments:

Post a Comment