Saturday, December 24, 2011

Let's get to know better


* this picture was during raya 2011 at kota putra :) *

Oh hyeee. Sorry I dah lama tak update :) Sebab some reasons. Reasons-reasons tersebut adalah: 


1. Malas
2. Malas
3. Malas
4. Penat
5. No idea kalau nak type kat blog.


So, that's all the reason why (: But, let's get to know together from the first time. Nak? Easy sikit. Maybe you guys dah lupa pasal I ke. LOL


K, my name is NUR AISYA BINTI KHAIRUL NIZAR. Geddit? Age, gonna be sweet 15 ♥ Studying at MRSM KOTA PUTRA. Woaaah, tak tahu? Search it at google ait? Easy sikit kot. Next year gonna be a Official PMR Candidate. Memang tak ready -.-'' One of the SRC Members in my college ( itu pon nak gebang ke? ) Hehe, kelas 3F. Yess, for FANTASTIC :D Be proud of sisterr. Hrm, I think that's all? If I rajin, I update lagi. Kalau tak, mintak maap yee :D So, byeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment