Tuesday, May 19, 2009

heyy !

Heyy ! The name given was Nur Aisya Binti Khairul Nizar ,but I prefer to spell my name with a another "A" . Like this : "aisyaa". The first day I was born in this beautiful world was at the date of 27th April 1997 . So that mean's I am a Twelvian . I am so hating this year because it is the UPSR&&PSRA exam test this year for me . Yeyh , I know . Hard ? Yeyhh . SKSEAFIELD&&SARMAF is always my daily life . It's like in my blood , && I can't let it go . My brains works at 6USAHA&&6AMANAH only ! I'm very talkative at the outside, but at myspace I'm kindda SHY . As you look at my profile , I am a JOSEPH ADAM JONAS freak ! And I really have amazings pal , they are all like my family . That's all about me . End of the story :)

Thanks 4 reading , sincerly , Aisyaa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment