Thursday, August 20, 2009

Miss me , miss me , now you got to kiss me :X

Yeah yeah yeah , miss me ? C'mon , just tell me , I know i didn't came to school like , 3 days or 2 ,
Whateverlaah , but mesti u all miss me kaan ? Yer laa , i am the talkative one and i like to be
CRAZY sometimes at school and u guys gonna feel so lonely , right ? right ? right ? haha :D

Wow , kindda miss all my friends kat sekolah , but kadang2 tak miss gakk , ;D
But , best laah gakk tak sekolah , andandand , why is the school tak tutup lagi ?
Eventhough ade budak2 yang dah kena H1N1 , hurrmmm , stupic pejabat jabatan -.-''

I miss adlin and muhammad ( as friends laa idiot , ) sebab dah lame tak jumpe mereka
awwwwwww , how are they feeling , what are they doing ?
Dah mampos dah ? (kidding jer laa ) hurmmmmm , what are you guys doing dudes ?

Blablabla , is there anything fun happen at school ?
What is it ? I know , you guys are wondering why i didn't come to school ,
It is because , malas , penat , ngantuk , i am fasting , and H1N1 problem at school ,

WTH ? UPSR is 18 more days , and i think i am not ready ,
yer laaa , takut soalan dier susah gile nak mampos !
am i ready ? am i ready ? am i ready ? (this question always in my head , )

Hurmm , what to talk ahh ? Oh yeah ! My brothers are afraid of killerjo ,
how to stupic , yeah . what to expact from little cry babies like them ?
what a shame , due2 takut macam nampak betul2 . bongok kaan ?

Yeahh , so byebye people , i think that's all i have to say ,
sayonara , :D

No comments:

Post a Comment