Saturday, September 19, 2009

Once a hottie , always a hottie !


Yes , you must think i am crazy . So what ? That's myself :) I love it , BD He is a major hottie , and i know . Everyone thinks his gay . But he is soo not gay ! I know his clothing is like a pondan , so what ? That's his self . Cam tuh lah die describe his self . Yeah , Joseph Adam Jonas was the name given . And yeah , he is really not gay at all . He is a MAJOR with a capital M hottie . So , deal with it . If people hate him , other girls love him . So , don't be a show-off . I know you are jealous of him , because he is a super duper hottie . And he is more succesful then you are . So , don't be a show-off ok ? If you hate him , don't write like stupic stuff like : " Eiww , i hate him . He is a drag queen . He is totally gay . I want to kill him . " Just shut up ! See yourself in the mirror first . Then see who is better . Think about it . Don't hate him :] So , goodbye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment