Saturday, September 19, 2009

Glamour ?

Photography Graphics

Yeah , i was thinking . This year is the best , among the best . Because ? I don't know lah . I am not that smart :P Oh yeah , this year ada annual concert SK SEAFIELD , malam pengawas , malam kenangan abadi . I was thinking nak buat show . But , can't decide . I want to do a band , pffftt -.-'' band lah sangat . Who wants to the singing , the guitar-ing , the drum-ming and the bass-ing . It has to do a lot of thinking . So , we wanted to do a dance . But it looks kind of awkward a little bit . So , i don't know lah . Whatever lah =.=" . Bla bla bla . I really upset . For what ? For somebody . And you don't really need to know . It's none of your buissness . Yeah , i have a really bad english . And you have to deal with it . Because , i am just learning it . Heee :P Yeah , so that's all . My stupic idiotic brother wants to play the laptop . So , sayonara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment