Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pffft , you make me sick you moron !

Sawadikap people (:

Perghhh , today was totally BOHHRRREEENNNGGGG ! Yeahh , mark my words : BORING DAY LAA TODAY ;) Yeahhh , Okayy . I was checking on some people's blog , and they were awesome - ly cooler than my . My one is soo uglyy onee mahhh . Pffftt , so . I am on the renovation of this ugly blog . Oh yeahh ! I just made a twitter . And i don't know how to use it . Booooohooooo to me ! Ohhyeahhh . My room is soo freezzinggg . * shivering * . Haiyokkk , memang bosan laa todayy mahh . So , there is nothing to write laaa . Hurmm , ohhhhh ohhh ohh ! I ate pizza :P ! It was fantastic ! Delicious lagi tu ! And i ate ice - cream ! Yeeeee ;) . McDonald's Ice - Cream and Domino ' s Pizza (: . Perghh , memang sedap gilee laa . So , okayy . Byebye people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment