Friday, October 30, 2009

ze blog sucks laa babe :)


hello bloggers & readers of IHOVEYOU dot blogspot dot com :)

having a gr8 day ? i am just starting . yeahh . i am totally in love laa . not in love , lupe . jatuh hati :o . Don't ask me who okay ? Haha . Oh yeahh . BTW , ze blog totally sucks . My blog is not quite pretty enough laa . Ugly lagi . Tak satisfied lagi . Urghh , i freakkin hate ze blog (: . Tomorrow , i am going to SUNWAY . Yeahhh . But it is kindda normal for me laa dengg =.=''

Okay , i am soo hating this person ! I can't tell you . Certain people only know who i hate so much . Let me called this person FOX . Not Megan Fox or her husband , Roshand Fox . Haiyokkk -.-'' . I don't want to call kurang ajar's name . So , let's call the person FOX . Urghh , FOX is sucker bitch asshole shit ! Urghh , i really hate her so much ! eiwww ! She is such a bitch ! She can't do like that jer laaa ! =.='' . What the Fuck am i writing ? See , i am merapu - ing . So , back off losers ! If you don't like me merapu - ing . Urghhhhh !

Okay , continue . I really don't know what to do now . Wait ! This is the 3rd post of the day . That shows that i am really bored . So , well . My tummy is rumbling * rumbles rumbles * . Yeah , so i want to byebye now . ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment