Monday, November 30, 2009

Don't go yaddippa yaddippa on me .


Before i say anything . I just want to say : Happy Aids Day :)
Okay , now let's begin .


Hello Hey Hye Hello again :]

Phfftt , yeah . Lame - o - me . If you see , i will always won't online on the afternoon or ze evening . This is because that my dad's bring this laptop to his office . So , that's the reason . Okay , change the topic . Hrmm , oh yeah . Jennifer's Body . I watched it . At the dvd's laa . Im too young to watched it at the cinema :) . Hrmm , it was kindda creepy & it was crap . Totally crap . There was urghh . Cencored part :D . So , watch it . Haha , kidding :) . Hrmm , my dad is not home :( . He is at Kedah ( like you guys care ) . Whatever , but i care . Hopefully , he is safe . Agak sedih :p . Okay , the reason why i want to post this time is about , i wrote a blog because all the school activity's we had . And now , no school just holidays . Boring . And yes . I could die sitting home , watching the tv , sleep and many more . Hrmm , yeah . I miss my friends . And ahhh . I feel so unlucky . We have to go to Sunway Lagoon next week . Okay laa tuu . Janji pergi . To the one yang berkenaan , please bring some cash not some . Bring RM100 and your MyKad . It will give you discount :D . Haha , that's all ? Any info i tell you guys later . Sooo ,

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;'(

No comments:

Post a Comment