Monday, November 30, 2009

Gosh , are you blind ?


Hello Heyy Hye Hello :)
Gahahah , i love you Hovey Dovey . I heart you soo mucho munchy muchie much Hoveyy . Haha , Dusya Musya pon sayang awak taw ! Grrr , yeah . We ( me & Tasha ) made crazy names . And yeah , there are reasons we made those names :p . Gosh , and yeah . Hovey Dovey Lovey & Dusya Musya Lusya :) . I likelove those names . Ahhhh , Mwahahaha i miss him , kan Hoveyy ? Hehe :p . Phffttt , Hovey pon misses her Hahaha . Yesh , it is secret . Antara Hovey & Dusya . Phhffftt , it's kindda of funny . But , i don't know why . I just like Love those names ! Ahhhh , i really miss Mwahaha lah Hovey . Hehehe :p . Phfftt , and yeah . Bosan seh . Oh My Goshh ! 6 more minutes i can online . My bros wants to use it . Fish you brothers ! Haha , jk . And yeah , that's all for me today :) . BTW , i miss you Hovey :)
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment