Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Don't stop make it pop .


Hello Hey Hye Hello again :)
Goshh , howwdyyy . Phhffftt , and yes . Im lame :) . Yeah , hrmm . Im not in the mood btw . And yes , im lame . And yes . Ahhhhh , i feel i just want to scream . Tomorrow is the interview . Im damn fishing scared . Ahhhhhhhh , it is totally scary . And im nervous . I don't know what to answer . Heh , btw . Please pray for me that im going to pass with flying colours . And i get this school . Wish me luck yawww ;) . Ahh , and then . Please pray for my dad supaya dapat membeli dslr secepat mungkin . PLEASSEEE :) . Thank you :D . Heh , i miss my friends . And ,im supposed to be sleeping . But , i can't . I can't leave the internet . One whole day i didn't play the internet . And now , i have to spend time with the internet ! Currently watching CSI : MIAMI . I was thinking , it's kindda cool being a Forensic :p . Phfftt , and yeah . Again with the LAM - O ! Ahah :p Weh , Hoveyy . Haha , i miss you ! Hope you are reading this ! Heheh :p Okay , im writing crap now . And yeah , thanks for reading this junk again :] .
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment