Thursday, December 31, 2009

And I'm Caught In Between .



Heyy Hello Hyee Hooooo :)


Hee , it's been a while since i updated my blog . I was so lazy -.-'' . Gah , there is nothing to write about :p . Phft , whatever :) . Hee , and then . I just want to wish you guys out there ;

" Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR :) "

& yeah , 2009 was so fast . It was like , i don't know what to say :) . Haha , yeah . 2010 is like another 5 more hours . & yeah , I'm tired . This morning , I went to youassjaytwo . There was this orientation *whatever the spelling is* . Hee , it was so tired -.-'' . Yeah , but . I got youassjayfour . So , luckily me . You guys won't believe me ! My class , Hormat . Has only like 6 Malay's people and the rest are CHINESE . Wahhh , un - believable . But , this Saturday . I'm going to youassjayfour . Hrmm , yeah . Luckily , Arifah is going there . Oh , bytheway . I'm going to Zaf's BBQ Party . I don't know what to wear . And and and , I'm kindda nervous . For the first time , I'm meeting Nurul Zafirah Zahir . Ze hottie :) . Haha , yeah . Hrmm , foryourinformation . 2008 & 2009 was the best - est year . Seriously . & now , me & my friends are going to our own direction of life . & yeah , you dont care about this . So , okay . Byee . I need to go now . I'm late :p

No comments:

Post a Comment