Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm in love with Superman . So , don't get jealous .


Hey ( again )

Hrm , yeah . When I was at SMKS . It was weird . Looking at people wearing WHITE & BLUE & GREEN -.-'' . & the most weird thing . I was feeling freakkin weird wearing the Sekolah Menengah's uniform . Yeah , haha ! Yeah , obviously . Wearing blue uniform like 3 years already -.-'' . And wait . Congratulation to ZUREEN CAMELIA . For getting the same class as her boyfiee . Heeee , she's soo happy . Haha ! Lol :p . Don't kill me yaww Zureen :p . Hahah ! I am so envy at Jujur's class . It's like so pack of Malay students . Haha ! Mr. Adri was okay lah . Not so garang . But still , i don't like that school though . I like USJ4 more . It's more awesome than USJ2 :P . Okay , that's all . I wonder is my mom going to sent me to Zaf's place or not . I don't know yet :) . So , okay . That's all i think . Byeeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment