Friday, December 11, 2009

It was easy as ABC :)

Yeah , hello again . No pictures okay ? Ignored the previous post . I was emo - ish =.='' . Yeah , it's been like 2 days I didn't update . Yes , there is nothing I could post . Except for being emo - ish . & yes , I'm lame . Thank you :D . Hrmm , I was suggetions at Zureen . About a reunion for standard 6 Sk Seafield 2009 . Then , she says that would be AWESOME . She wants to meet her boyfiee so much . So , this is her chance :D . Then , I asked Shakir last night . He said , that will be soo cool or something like that :p . Then , I asked him to put it as a status at fb . I don't like to put weird status at fb because at fb sometimes I'm a shy person . Yeah , that's a fact lah Shakir -.-'' . Btw , Shakir . I hate you . Kau ade dslr -.-'' . Yeah , he has his own DSLR . But , secondhand . Haha :p . His father's one . That , his father bagi die -.-'' . Shakir , jangan lah buat aku jeles -.-'' . Yeah , i hate him -.-'' . Phft , whatever . Then , nak buat 29th December . Kalau boleh , nak buat kat sekolah -.-'' . Yeah , you guys must think weird . School ? Yup , school . Who wants to sponsored a place hah ? We're not that rich lah people =.='' . Haha :p . And then , yeah . Makanan pon belum difikirkan -.-'' . Btw , i'm pms - ing . Whatever . Haha XD . Lol , so that's all ? Maybe ? Okay , so au revoir :D

No comments:

Post a Comment