Thursday, December 10, 2009

He is the only thing that could save my life .

I need to hear his voice .
He is the only one that could make me cure .
I'm suffering from a disease .
This disease is hard to make it better .
I seriouly can't sleep .
My tummy hurts so bad .
Only God knows how does it feel .
I need to talk to someone .
Today , I feel this pretty perfect day felt so empty without him .
I don't know why .
Oh wait , I know .
Because of him .
He makes me feel so strong & I could feel like I'm breathing .
But today , he didn't bother to say "HYE" to me as he always do .
And now , it's hard for me to breath .
He is like living inside my vein .
And yes , I'm becoming EMO - ish .
And yeah , whatever . But this is what i felt about someone .
In a long long time .
And I don't know who to tell about my feelings .
My friends won't understand me .
They will laugh at me . And insult me about this stuff .
So , to my friends . Please don't laugh .
Haven't you feel the pain ?

No comments:

Post a Comment