Sunday, January 10, 2010

Bye Bye


Hello :o

Hrm , I'm bored . 8 more days until I go to MRSM :) . Okay , chill Aisya . Don't think much about MRSM . Bytheway , i want to ask you guys . Am I annoying ? Please answer on the shoutmix as soon as you read this post . Please , I want to know too . Don't keep it as a secret . Rules and secrets are meant to be broken right ? Yeah , please . I think I'm annoying :o . So , thanks if you tell me on the shoutmix :) . I feel guilty disturbing people . And ashame . Whatever -__-" . Ahh , my dad's laptop is giving me nerves . I can't hear any songs on youtube . Eff you laptop :S . Err , why are people not chatting with me ? I'm bored like hell right now for your information -.-'' . Erm , this is going to be a short post . Because i have no idea what to write about . So , bye .

No comments:

Post a Comment