Saturday, January 9, 2010

It's easy to say HYE , but it's hard to say GOODBYE :'(




Hello Mates :)

Yeah , i've changed my blog template . I think it's okay for me . It follows my fcuking mood :) . Yeah , i'm not in the mood now -.-'' . It's 4:12 a.m in the morning . I'm hungry . But , I'm lazy to go to the kitchen . So , unlucky me :o . I want to change my blog url . But , i'm going to be pity to the people who reads my blog . And they found out that ihoveyoudotblogspotdotcom is not in blogger :o . So , I don't wanna change my blog url . But , if it's really important . I'll change my blog url . Yeahh , err . I really can't sleep . The shows in tv are all boring shows . Yeah , eff astro :o . Hahah ! PMS mood . Sorry for reading this kindda junk . Byzeway , Syasya . If you're reading this . Maybe , Sunday I'll give you the isi penting for BM . Luckily , I'm not going to school this Monday . Alhamdulillah :) . So , that's all i guess ? Byee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment