Saturday, January 9, 2010

Imma be a superhero one day ,





Heyylooo people o.0

Hrmm , i have great news and bad news . So , which would you want to read first ? Okayy , i'll tell yaa guys the bad news first . I'm not going to stay at USJ4 . And , not at Subang Jaya , Selangor at all . The good news is , i have been accepted to go to MRSM KOTA PUTRA , BESUT, TERENGGANU . Wait , that's the bad news too . Hrmm , i feel so sad & happy . The sad part because , i have to leave my friends . And the happy part because i got to go to a boarding school ! Wooohoooo ! XD Yeah , err . Read this blog : www.akumahublog.blogspot.com . It's Arifah's . I'm so terharu for those words Arifah . Yeah , who's going to beat me if i insult some one ? Who's going to laugh at my stupid jokes ? And for Syasya . Who's going to gossip with me about hot boys ? Who's going to laugh with me like a donkey ? To the other friends . I'm so gonig to miss you guys and girls lah people . Lagilagi , Izzati , Muhd , Sakina , Elena , Adlin , Natasha , Fahim , Hanis , Arisa , Husna , Zureen , Intan , Fatihah , Aishatul , Maisarah , Kalila , Maza , Zatti , Iman , Shiela , Syahirah , Wan , Faris , Irfan , Fadhli , Roshand , Syidi , Hafizi , Ismail , Aini & the others . I seriously so going to miss you guys  & hopefully don't forget me , please . I begged you guys . So , i think that's all . I'm going to MRSM 18th January 2010 . But , i'm going to certain schools to visit my friends for the last time . Byeeeeee :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment