Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I feel like I'm flyin' .


Hello human beigns :)


Is in a boring mood -.-'' . Haha , not at all . I'm just messin' out . I'm chattin with Zureen and a random stranger from China :) . He's kindda friendly . I guess ? :p Now , I'm chattin' with a guy from UK . Awesome isn't it ? Phft , haha ! Yeah , called that guy . Hahah , dudee . I miss you soo mucho much . Eventhough , we just met at school :p . Yeah , thanks for saying that I'm an understanding friend :p . Yeah right . Macam taik jer :p .


You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: hi i'm 18 m nice to meet you
You: Hi :)
You: Hrm , where are you from ?
Stranger: UK
You: Ohh , awesome :D
You: I'm from Malaysia :)
Stranger: oh cool well it's a plasure to meet you :)
You: Haha , thank you :)
Stranger: are you male or female?
You: Female .
You: you ?
Stranger: male
You: Oh , okay :0
You: * :)
Stranger: so are you origionally from malaysia or did you move there?
You: No , I'm orgionally from Malaysia .
You: You ?
Stranger: same i was born in the UK
Stranger: by the way how ald are you
You: Hrmm , 15 .
You: You're 18 right ?
Stranger: yep
You: Wait , we didn't introduce our names yet . What's your name ?
Stranger: for the purpose of the conversation you can call me alex
You: Oh okay :)
You: Hey Alex ! I'm Aisya :)
Stranger: Aisya that's a very nice name
You: Hahah , thanks though :D
Stranger: so Aisya what's the time where you are?
You: erm , i was just to ask you the same question :p . It's 12:45 a.m now . You ?
Stranger: 4:45 pm
You: Oh , so . It's evening there ? Cool :D
Stranger: yeah
Stranger: it's cold too we have been having major snow storms these past two weeks
You: Aww , that's awful .
Stranger: not really i got to miss some school because of it
You: Haha , great for you though :p
Stranger: :P
Stranger: lthanks :)
You: Hrm , is awesome . Malaysia doesn't have snow :D
You: You're welcome :D
Stranger: i'd much rather have warm weather than snow anyday
You: Hahah , wow . I wanna switch places with you :p
You: LOL :)
Stranger: lol yeah if only
You: Yeah :p
You: Hrm , have you been to Malaysia ?
Stranger: no the furthest i have travelled is to Miami in America
You: Oh , AWESOME :) .
Stranger: actually no i have also been ot hawaii
You: Wow , i'm jealous :p
You: Hahah !
Stranger: lol thank you, i really liked hawaii since everyone i spoke to was very nice
You: Wow , i need to go there :p . I put it in my list :p
You: Hahah ! Hrm , i really don't know what to say :)
Stranger: lol yeah same really so is your school on a holiday
You: NOPE . But , I'm on a holiday :p
You: My friends are all going to school . Am i not going to school :p
You: It's a school day tomorrow actually .
Stranger: oh i feel bad for you, well at least you got an extended break
You: Not excatly . Next week I'm going to school . I'm not going to school this week because i have to get ready to go to boarding school :P
Stranger: oh ok, what's boarding school like?
You: Hrm , i don't know yet . Cause , i'm not going yet :p
You: BTW , do you have facebook or myspace ?
Stranger: lol ok silly question
You: Haha , that's okayy :)
Stranger: no sorry
You: Oh , that's okay :D
You: are you in high school or university or collage ?
Stranger: i'm currently in sixth form which is like college
You: Ohh , awesome . How's collage life ?
You: *college
You: btw , sorry for the english . I suck in english btw :p
Stranger: i find that hard to believe since unless you had told me you where from malaysia i would have sworn you where speaking english your whol life :P
You: Hahah , yeah . Lol .
You: Thanks btw :)
Stranger: yeah college life is pretty similar to high school, i go off to university next year som i'm looking forward to that
You: Oh , that's awesome btw :)
Stranger: so do you have any hobbies or interests?
You: Hrm , yeah . I love to read novels and books . Yeah , call me a nerd or a geek :p
You: Youu ?
You: But , sometimes i love to blog and online .
Stranger: same i like to read novels as well, but i'm also a geek since i like to read comics as well
Stranger: i also do kick boxing and swimming
You: Haha , that's great :D
You: Wow , awesomee :D
Stranger: thank you
You: Can i have a picture of you ? I just want to see you .
Stranger: yeah do you have msn?
You: yeah .
You: can i have yours ?
Stranger: wiredspirit@hotmail.com
You: Oh okay :D
You: thnks
You: i'll add you .
Stranger: ok
You: Hrm , aren't you bored ?
Stranger: lol no
Stranger: are you
You: yes , i'm bored -_-"
Stranger: lol sorry then
You: hahah !
You: that's okay :)
You: do you have a blog or somethingg ?
Stranger: i just remembered i actually do have a facebook, i forgot because i don't really use it i can send you then link if you want?
You: Hahaha
You: yeah , can i have it ?
Stranger: one second
You: okay :D
Stranger: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1090813092, here's the link and just so you're not surprised i'm black btw
You: okay , that's okay :D
You: Haha , wow . You're kindda handsome :p\
Stranger: lol thanks i think
You: Haha , okay :D
You: this is my facebook
You: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=999991804
You: i'm not kindda pretty though :p
Stranger: from what i can see you are definetly cute
You: aww , thanksss :D
You: i look stupid with that picture -.-
Stranger: trust me i have seen worse pictures in my life
Stranger: mainly mine
You: Hahaha , chillchill :D
You: you're not THAT worst . You're just NORMAL . like ME :p
Stranger: phew i can relax now then :p
You: HAHA !
Stranger: i need to go now it's time for my dinner, it's been nice talking to you
You: Okay
You: thanks :D
You: BYEEE :)
Stranger: bye

So , that's the conversation between me and Alex :) . BTW , i lied about my aged so i can fit in :p So , byeee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment