Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I miss yaa .


Hello peepss :)


Hrmm , 6 more days to go till i go to MRSM . Hrmm , i feel like suiciding -.-' . Yeah , HAHA . Just got back from SMK USJ13 & SMK USJ2 . And went to the photo shop and the spectacle shop -.-'' . I'm forking tired seriously . Hahah , i'm gonna tell you about SMK US13 . Hrmm , went there . It was like so BIG . It looks exactly like SMK USJ4 . I tell yaa . Hrmm , and then . Where did i go ? Hrm , yeah . Went to canteen . I saw Sakina & Maza ! Ahh , i miss them . Sakina looks so weird , because her fringe was short . Hahahah , lol . It was weird . And they were like so shock because i came . Hahaa ! Gosh , why didn't i brought a camera ? Ahhh , and then . I saw Deana , Sara & Farah . They were shocked too . Sampai terkejut gila lah . Hahaha , very funny . I miss em' too . Seriously , Hrm , and then . Saw AISHATUL ! I miss HER so muchh D: After that , i saw Izzati & Liana . They were like soo GILA . Haha , very FUNNY . Izzati was like hugging me like nuts -.-'' . Do i look like a teddy bear to you Izzati ? HAHAHA XD.  And after that , bla bla bla nak teman Sakina & Maza tukar baju . Saw , Iman . Haha , cute gile :D . And then , saw Syafeera . After that , I saw Abdullah & Faiz . Gay gile doh dieorang :p . Haha , then saw Muhd . Hrm , hey Muhd ! :) . Hahah ! Gila lawak sial kau :p . Phft , jk jk jk ;-) . And then , went to SMK USJ2 . Phft , i'm forking tired . Saw Hanan ! Yayy , i miss you HANANN , you lawa gile lah Hanan :) . Haha , then went to IG . Wanted to see Encik Ardi to take some stuff . And then , saw Adlin & Syafiqah . Haha , Adlin was like HUGGING me too . Gila lah . Haha , phft . And then , saw Rusydi , Wan . Bzw :

HAPPY 13th Birthday Wan :)
* you're old Wan &&& i miss you :) *

Phft , hahaha ! Then , met Zureen & Elena . I hugged them so much :) . I miss em' . And then , i went to Intan's class . Haha , we talked talked talked . Bla bla bla , after that . When to the picture shop . Taking picture for the MRSM . After that , went to Menara the Spectacle shop . Hrmm , haha :) . After that , i went home . Today is a very tired & happy day for me . :D

No comments:

Post a Comment