Sunday, January 10, 2010

I just look happy on the outside but on the inside i feel so sad .

Yeah , I wanna tell you guys . I'm looking at the 2009 pictures in memories . & I'm so sad :( . And now , I'm opening a sad song -.-'' . Great . I really JUST want to post all the pictures that I have in my laptop . ( Ceh , when did i get my own laptop ? ) . I mean , my mom's . But , i'm really malas -.-' . I'm going to post SOME pictures now . That i think is funny and stupid -.-'' . So , wait .




I look gay , srsly . Izzati looks so blur . The pizza is innocent -.-''



 I look like a duck -___-" , Aishatul looks so MACHOO :o , Husna peace ^__^ . This picture looks like it been photoshopped . But , it's not :)




 I look corny -_-" . Kalila & the baby looks innocent :p Adlin looks like HER -.-"




 Fatt looks pretty . I miss her . I wonder where is she now ? I look so pretty , I didn't know that I was that pretty :p ! -.-'' ( Err , vain much ? ) , Adlin looks like HER :)




 I look stupid with that smile -.-'' . Who took this eff - ing picture btw ? * mad mad mad * :p




AUMM CHAKK ! I look weird -.- . Hahah , the others are okay lah :D




Yayy , I'm the tallest :o . Woahh , semua lawa . Eiww , look at my hand and where am i touching it -.-''




Standard 6 2009 , Puteri Islam :(




I look goofy -.-'' . Gosh , why I was so stupid back then ? Eff me :p . Lol ;




I look cute :p . Phft , you can laugh now * laughlaughlaugh * . Stop laughing :p




Woahh , who's effing idea is this ? * keningkening * . Yeah , lawa takk ? Omggg , whose sock is that ? WTFF !

And that's all I guess . I know , the pictures are hilarious . But , it's all memories for me . So , enjoy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment