Monday, January 11, 2010

Talking to you on the phone is much more interesting than talking to my mates .




Heyy people :p . I'm bored like hell now at home . And hungry -.-'' . Hrmm , today was a full day for me . In the morning , I went to SMK USJ2 . I saw my Intan :) . I miss you Intan :D . And i saw Puteri , Arisa , and Hafizah . Hrmm , after that went to SK SEAFIELD . I miss that school . Bla bla bla , went to usj2 AGAIN -.-'' . After that , went to SMK USJ4 . Woahh , a tired day for me . But , it's kindda FUN ? I guess ? I'm bored sitting here at home and no one is online . There are a few strangers onlining . But , I don't know them . Hrmm , so . Well yeah . Byzeway , if you're trying to ponteng sekolah . Please DON'T . It's bored not going to school . I miss school . Eventhough , I'm not going there anymore . I miss my FRIENDS . My fellow donkeys and pigs -.-'' . ( How rude ! ) . Phft , joking :) . My mates :) . And the shows on tv are extremely BORING . Who arrange the shows on tv must be a total douchebag . Kiddingkidding :D . Oh wait ! Can you guys tell me the NEWEST song ? Not the NEWEST NEWEST ! Just , the new songs . Hrmm , my tummy is wombling . * shut - up you tummy ! * . Done :D . I'm not in the mood for hearing songs . But , downloading is a MUSTMUST :) . Hrmmmm , yeahh . Hopefully i can go to U13 this Wed to visit my friends . Oh wait wait ! Please don't complain anything about my blog . It's MY blog . Not yours . And if i want to write junks or craps don't come and say anything to me . Just shut - up . Thank you for understanding (: . I'm not being rude or something . I'm just telling you guys . If some one says your blog is like SHIT , don't you think it's heartbreaking ? Yeah , so think again . Hrmm , after this . I MUST go to the kitchen . So , bye . I want to stop now . I'm seriously hungry .

No comments:

Post a Comment