Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Everything getting weirder

Heyy ,

Hrmm . I'm back * with the boring intonation * . Yeah , I'm not in the mood btw . I feel so BORING right now . Hrm , yeah . Boarding school's great ! But , I got a lot of homeworks to do . Yeah , sooo . SK SEAFIELD changed a lot . And i feel : " WOW " . Weird , btw . Tomorrow I'm going to be visiting SK SEAFIELD and SMK SEAFIELD . Yeah , if i have SOME time . Hrm , currently . I'm now page 17 . Yeah , I'm so slow . Ahhh , stress . Do you think I can finish Juzuk 1 before this Thursday ? I think i CAN ! Yeahh , so . Well , byee . Waitt , I'm going to post some pictures . Sooo , wait ehh ? Tomorrow InsyaAllah I'm putting it . I don't know when . But , not now lah . I wanna go to sleep now . Ehh , wait ! Open my college's blog *keningkening* : www.ululalbabkoputra.blogspot.com . Sooo , byee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment