Saturday, March 13, 2010

I'm gay , you're GAYER .


Heyyy peeps .

Phft , look at that picture up there ? Yeah , I know . I look pathetic as always . HAHA . Yeah , hrm . That's Nurin , Iffah and Amirah . They are from 1E . Ameerul's class -.-'' . ( Do i have to be so detail ? ) :D

Yeah , and this is an another photo :

Me , Dalili and Hidayah :D . Haishh , rugi tak de Mirah . Kalau tak dah jadik dah SEROOMATES :D . I have a picture of Amirah , but i deleted it in my phone . So , the pictures are in my mom's laptop . Haishh -.-''

And another picture :

Yeah , last picture fer today . Yikess , Hussein Onn #2 ! Yeahh , gooo HUSSEIN ! Razak dapat #1 =.='' . Haishh , why always BLUE menang ? Hishhh , yeahh . Whateverlah . Hrmm , so . I guess that's all ? Wokayy , byeeee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment