Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Argh , sad .

Heyyyy , i just got the letter from MRSM . I got 4A , 3B and 1C ! Wtf ? Yeah , the C is SCIENCE . 63 is a C ? I didn't know . Fish it ! I need to read more science . And B's are , GEO , KHB and SEJ . The ones like that dapat B -.-'' . Grr , GAY . I need to study more this time . Don't study like last minute * AS USUAL * . I promise myself not to study last minute ! Pinky swear ;) . Grr , Ya Allah make me don't study last minute if not I will not got good results . WHY the hell Bahasa Arab , PJ and SIVIK tak masuk the results ? Grrr , geram nye ! Haishh , whatever lah . Not my rezeki . I'm not that good anyways . Wana is ;) . Hahaha ! Okay , that's all :D . BYEE :D And now , I don't know how to say lah . My hafazan is low . Malu dowh . HRM , tak per . Wish me luck eyy ?

No comments:

Post a Comment