Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Help , I need help !


* Emir , the boy yang kena sunat . HAHA , and the boy yang introduce me with GLEE . Bagos nye budak :D *

Heyy again :) . Phft , I'm kindda sleepy btw . But , I can't stop surfing the net . And I'm now obsessed with GLEE ! Yeah , call me a LAME - o . But , I just known now about GLEE . Thanks to my little brother :) . He introduce me about glee . Grr , it's kindda weird . Eventhough I watched Glee like a million time , and it isn't bored at all . Hrmph , it's like 2 more days I'm going back to school :o . NOOOOOOOO ! It's a nightmare , don't ask me about homeworks . I didn't touch at all . I need to do it TONIGHT ! Please , GOD . Make me finish my homeworks tonight ! Hrmm , currently watching Princess and the frog . Heee , look at the new blog look ;) . Do you ♥ it ? Hee , i love it so much *FOR NOW* lah .But , it looks kindda emo . I don't care . I'm emo now :p . Phft , LALA . Grr , okay I think that's all :D . Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment