Friday, December 3, 2010

bored like asdfghjkl -.-

HOYEAH. im so bored and bored and bored and bored and bored and bored. Gosh, nobody is onlining rite now. Okay, there are few people online. But, I don't feel like chatting with them. It's kind of WEIRD. Okay, I just finish watching "Kamilah Bintang". And it was bored, so i watched that reality tv show or whatsoever. Phft, and the other reason why I wanted to watch is that the other channels were kindda boring so what the heck, just give it try then. Hrm, then there was this one hottie :D This Aiman guy. Woah, very cute ♥♥♥ ! Haha, lol. He was so cute, I try to find him until to facebook! Woah, lol. Stalkaa much? Phft, so whatever. That's all I guess fer tonight. I hope somebody will online and chat with me, or not I would just go play with my webcam and get vain. Phft :p So, AU REVOIR

No comments:

Post a Comment