Friday, December 3, 2010

un-satisfied

Hello. Phft, hey people out there! I have news! Not just any news, my NEWS ;) Haha, i have good news and bad news. The good news is at last, im gonna get myself A dslr after daddy promise me i got a good results for my png :) AND the bad news is i got 3.77. And yes, Im really not satisfied with it. Because, I work hard enough. But, that's okay. We have to be very greatful with our marks. That's our usaha selama ni :) Phft, whatever. And CONGRATULATIONS to all the people that got 3.5 above! And for them yang tak dapat, that's okay, you can try next semester. It's like, it's not the end of the world yet. Hoyeah, Im so like okay lah after dapat the results. I can now rilax and enjoy my holidays without thinking about the asdfghjkl results -.-''. Oh okay, I guess that's all. Btw, i cooked :/ Haha, lamb chops baby! Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment