Saturday, December 11, 2010

HUNGRY

Heylo. Gosh, im hungry. NOMNOM :B Oh yes, i didn't get my dslr yet D': But, daddy promise me by tomorrow Im gonna get it. And a promise is a promise dad! Heheh, I miss him :( Useless for forgetting him. Eventhough it's like a million times I said im so into him. But, it ends with I miss him. And yes, every single day going to his fb profile makes me wanna scream! He's outstation -_-" For some tahfiz program. Awwwwhh, isn't that adorable :D? Hikhik :p And, I feel dumb looking at his pictures. But stalking him makes me feel better -.- He has a little sister, she is soo purrrrrdddddyyyy ♥ Hikhik, Im fallin for him like a million times should I say? Hek hek, im crazy :p Hrmph, i think im so not pretty. There are MANY pretty girls out there. Sje je tulis gini, I ws just browsing to my profile pictures. I just want to b pretty like most people are, but EVERYONE is pretty by their own way rigghttt? :D So, i think that's all. So, ciao. Nite loves

No comments:

Post a Comment