Thursday, December 9, 2010

a pain in the ass

Hey. Yes, I'm SO not satisfied with someone currently. AND HOYES, she's like so pretending. Urgh, i hate fakers ya know that? I know you're so like gonna hate me for writing this bout you. So what? I don't know, sometimes. I'm the one who's pretending to LIKE you. Gosh, how dumb. I should just go talk to you, a girl talk. And yes, sometimes. I don't know. I'm so un-satisfied with you. You're so like want to steal everything I have. And yes, I'm talking like this because I'm kind of envy and un-satisfied. You're acting like NOTHING happen but you know what happen. And you're like so URGH. I don't want to insult you in front of public because you're one of my friends. And yes, Im a pain in your ass. And I don't give a damn shit bout it. Okay, anyways. What am I saying? Whatever, I'm pretty sure that I totally hate you. Eventhough, you're like trying to being nice or something? And yes, I don't know why still I'm like being with you. Oh great, btw. I think Im soo free after changing roomates with you. I don't know. I'm just saying. Btw, sorry to hurt your feelings by writing this. I feel free now :) And, Im just writing this to make you sedar. Okay? No hard feelings ey? So, goodnite loves

No comments:

Post a Comment