Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy 'Eid Mubarak

Photography Graphics

Happy Eid Mubarak people . As the Malaysian's say , "SELAMAT HARI RAYA" . So , how do you guys doing ? Happy fasting ? :) For now , I am still ok . This year , I tak period . Yeah , i have to tell you yeah ? Pervent person :P Haha :D You guys will one day kena gak , and you guys will know . I mean girls :) For the guys , one day you guys will get marry and your wife will kena . So , i don't need to kept it as a secret :) Kan ? Hehehe ~ Oh yeah . This year is a FREEEDOMM year for me , because . 1 . UPSR sebelum raya . 2 . PSRA sebelum raya . So , it's a freedom year for me ! Yeah , so . Wish me luck ? For what ? Semoga dapat MUMTAZ and 5A . Yeah , so , what's the problem right ? Yeah , first thing first , i want my duit raya :) RM50 please ? Kidding only mahhh , :) BTW , i miss my friends , wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :'( Seminggu people , it's like 1 YEAR . Next year cam ner lah kan ? Urghhhhh , i am really going to miss you , so . That's all i want to say kot , . Good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment